Website Design for Whitby RNLI
In 2015 I was asked to design and develop a responsive website for Whitby Lifeboat. I was delighted to be asked and to be able to support such a great cause in this way.
The new website replaced an existing site which had become difficult to manage and didn't provide the flexibility the crew wanted in order to be able to share important and useful information effectively.
The refreshed website features:
- A mobile-friendly design and layout
- Simple navigation, efficiently guiding visitors to the information they require
- A comprehensive 'Latest Callouts' section which enables the crew to share information about their shouts
- Galleries of photos and videos which are regularly updated by the crew
- The site is built using Perch - a simple but capable content management system meaning the crew and others with access can easily add new content
Visit the site and have a look for yourself at www.whitbylifeboat.org.uk.