Client Email Newsletter
Given the nature of my job, I've spent the last 5 years working on project after project, only really providing any ongoing support or assitance when it's requested by the site owner.
In an effort to provide better post-project support, suggestions for improvements/additions and other relevant information in form the world of websites and technology, I'm going to be launching a semi-regular* email newsletter.
I'm hoping this will give me the chance to offer something useful and interesting back to the clients who've supported me through the past few years, enabling them to make better use of their web-presence (be it just a website, or additional Facebook pages, Twitter accounts or anything else).
Each edition will contain some or all of the following:
- Suggestions for making better use of your website
- Ideas for blog posts or new pages to keep your site relevant and up to date
- Information about current web technologies and techniques
- Help with social media/multimedia (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube etc.)
If you'd like to subscribe to the mailing list, please enter your email address below:
If you have any ideas or suggestions for what else could be included in the newsletters please let me know.
* I will aim to write approximately every couple of months. The first edition should be sent out some time in June July.